Shield Jacking Machine
Mud-water balanced shield jacking machine is a tunneling and lining machine that combines the performance and characteristics of pipe jacking machine and shield machine.
Mud-water balanced shield jacking machine adopts the first product design program in China, which combines the design concepts of pipe jacking machine and shield machine, compatibly considers the structure of cement pipe and shield pipe sheet, and designs the mud-water balanced shield jacking machine, with steel ring and conversion ring installed in the tail shield. It can realize the mode switching between pipe jacking and shield structure.
Features of mud-water balanced top shield machine:
1) The top shield machine is capable of long-distance propulsion.
2) The equipment adopts double articulation to facilitate deviation correction, and it can make small radius turns and three-dimensional turns.
2) Fast digging speed. Because the pipe jacking can be carried out, compared with the shield machine, the cement pipe is carried in the pit during construction, and does not need to be assembled by the pipe piece assembling machine, so the digging speed is significantly accelerated.
3) It can be started in sections, and the starting and receiving wells cover a small area, which is especially important in urban construction.
4) Low construction cost. Compared with the pure shield structure, the top shield construction significantly reduces the cost and has better economic applicability.
The company's products have been well received by users after being put on the market, and were reported in the official video number of Xinhua News Agency under the title of "the first application of top pipe shield in North China in line with the commissioning of the power tunnel project", focusing on describing the performance of the product, as well as the role of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei energy security.
Mud water balance pipe jacking machine, soil pressure balance pipe jacking machine, rock pipe jacking machine, sand and gravel pipe jacking machine, rectangular pipe jacking machine, small shield tunneling machine